Links & Resources
Substance Abuse Resources in Largo, FL
Addiction is a powerful disease that affects the brain, but it requires treatment from the heart to overcome it. Recovery Resources of Florida, based in Largo, Florida, is ready to be your guide as you or your loved one goes on a journey towards recovery.
It is our long-term goal for each patient to maintain a drug-free lifestyle while achieving productive functioning during family time, work, and in society as a whole. Our substance abuse resources and links are here to provide you with the information you need to begin your path towards a happier and healthier life.
Substance Abuse Resources & Links
- The Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Sixth Judicial Circuit Adult Drug Treatment Court
- Alcoholics Anonymous™
- Narcotics Anonymous™
- Al-Anon Family Groups™
Our Affiliations Include:
- The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- The Florida Society of Addiction Medicine (FSAM)
- The National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP)
- The Department of Psychiatry & Addiction Medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine
- Is Rehabilitation Right For You?
- How to Support Your Loved One’s Addiction Recovery
- How to Know If Your Loved One Is Suffering From Addiction
Contact us when you are looking for more substance abuse resources and links that can help you find help for your addiction. It is our goal to help people live a productive life by giving them control over their addictions.