Am I Addicted?
Fighting Addiction in Largo, FL
The team at Recovery Resources of Florida is ready to help you make progress toward a new way of life. Our non-judgmental and compassionate environment gives you the perfect environment for fighting addiction and its destructive influence.
The first key to fighting addiction is being able to identify addiction and accept it. Not sure if you are addicted to prescription medication or an illicit drug? Ask yourself the following questions and notice how you respond.
Are You Addicted?
- Have you ever used one drug instead of another thinking that on particular drug was the problem?
- Do you regularly use a drug when you wake up or go to bed?
- Has your job or school performance ever suffered as a result of your drug use?
- Have you ever tried to stop or control your using?
- Have you ever been annoyed by others commenting on your drug use?
- Have you ever tried to quit or cut down?
- Do you feel it is impossible for you to live without drugs?
- Have you ever felt defensive, ashamed, or guilty about your using?
- Do you continue to use despite negative consequences?
- Do you think you might have a drug problem?
If you answered yes to even one of the questions above you may have a substance use disorder. The number of “yes” responses is not as important as how you felt inside answering them as well as how your substance use has affected your life. It can be scary to admit you have a problem, but that admission will be your first step toward getting help. Addiction can take away self-esteem, jobs, family, and even the desire to live. Let us help you fight and control your addiction.
Contact us when you are ready to start fighting addiction. Our team in Largo, Florida, provides customized treatment plans to ensure our patients receive the best chance possible for taking control of their addiction.